Heart • Mind • Community
Each of these elements is a core value for our teachers, administrators, students, and families, which we bring to life everyday.
- Our teachers have incredible passion for what they do, inspiring students to understand and nurture their own passions.
- Our students learn resilience: We encourage students to take risks, to persevere, and to understand that failures are opportunities to learn and grow.
- We know our students—what is interesting to them, what is happening in their lives, and the best ways to help each child learn.
- We cultivate compassion in our students: Through engaging with those around us here at school and in the broader community, our students learn trust, empathy, and kindness.
- We provide a vibrant academic environment that inspires students to be active participants in their learning process.
- Our students are independent thinkers and creative problem solvers.
- We empower our students to discover their voices and to use them to engage in positive ways with their teachers, peers, the school, and the global community.
- We celebrate diversity and practice inclusion, with the understanding that differences make us stronger as a community.
- We value authenticity, with the understanding that actions are grounded in beliefs, good faith, and sincere intentions.
- We have a deep commitment to service, with the understanding that it is our responsibility as global citizens to do our part to seek understanding of global issues and work toward responsible solutions.
Prospect Sierra Videos
Kindergarten parents talk about why they chose Prospect Sierra.
Elementary students share what they love about Prospect Sierra.
Middle school students talk about what they love about Prospect Sierra.
Middle school students and families discuss what it’s like to join Prospect Sierra in middle school.
A day in the life at Prospect Sierra student.